With temperatures in the 80’s it’s hard to believe that fall and winter are on their way. To prepare your buildings for these seasons here are a few items that should be scheduled to be done or items to be checked out for needed repairs.
- Cooling towers scheduled to be drained.
- Boilers inspected and tested.
- Warehouse unit heaters tested for proper operation.
- Weather stripping on man doors and dock doors inspected and repaired.
- Mechanical room heaters tested for proper operation
If you need help with any of these please call have us schedule a service call for you.